How to Flip a Video On Windows 10 Using VideoProc
The Short Answer:
- Download and install Video Proc
- Wade through the promo material that's loaded into the free version
- Click the + Video button at the top to add the video you want to flip
- Click the Rotate button below your video
- Click "Horizontal Flip" or "Vertical Flip", depending on which way you want to flip your video
- Click Done
- Finally, click the Run button to process your video -- the new file will be saved and VideoProc will open the folder where it saved it
The Longer Answer:
There isn't one! If you run into questions or have issues, feel free to post a comment. The one other thing you might want to consider is your preferred output format. I typically use the default MP4 target format.
If you like Video Proc, consider buying it. Last I checked, the one-year license was discounted to about $30. It's one of those tools that does common things simply, without trying to be a full-featured video editor.